Nowadays, it becomes more and more popular to live alone and does not care about others. We do not want to accept someone's rules. We prefer to create and follow our own. However, each of us should bear in mind such things as family, city community, and country where we live and grow up since they also help us to become who we are right now. Therefore, this article aims to present you the most efficient ways on how to become an exemplary citizen.
- Few know but being a good student means to be an excellent future citizen. Nelson Mandela claims "Education is the most powerful weapon." Studying at college, university, or even at school gives you a chance to make your city or country better. It will be a good-will gesture since your community pays taxes for your education and counts on you. That is why it is so terrible when young talented people leave their homes and never come back.
- Be a professional. It does not matter who you are, a school bus driver, a famous lawyer, or whatever. Go and do your best every day. This philosophy allows you and others to be confident about your own safety, prosperity, and happiness.
- Watch news. Even if you are a factory worker, you should be familiar with the latest current news and changes. Use any sources you want: YouTube, news channels, local magazines or newspapers, social networks, etc. Keep in touch with your community and country. It is the only way to react in time and improve your life.
- Be engaged. All things around depend on us: the way we act with a homeless, the way we grow up our children, the way we care about our parents and elderlies, and the way we behave outside. We greatly encourage you to spend a few hours per week to help someone who needs and deserves it. Donate some money, hire homeless to clean your house, garage, or garden, make a gift of your blood, spend time at old people's home, visit boarding school, plant some trees, pick up some litter on your street, vote in elections, run the lecture or practice seminar on the first aid kit, etc. Do something that makes our residential neighborhood better. All these steps seem to be rather small, but they play a crucial role when each of us follows them.
- Be healthy. A good citizen is a healthy citizen. To care about your family, community, city, and country you should be healthy physically and emotionally. Furthermore, teach your children and friends to take care of themselves. Teach them to eat natural foods, visit doctors, do physical exercises and sports, have a rest, and sleep enough.
Remember that being an exemplary citizen means to be a patriot and defender of your family, city, community, and country. Make changes and demand changes. Follow these straightforward rules to live better right now. Good luck!