Table of Contents
A well-written business report implies its structure is concise, clear, and easy for readers to understand. As suggested by its name, such a report provides data and information analysis to help business investors and senior managers make sound decisions.
The Structure of a Business Report
The requirements of such type of report often differ from one organization to another but these documents generally follow a set structure. Depending on the purpose and nature of your report and/or the business it is intended for, you may include all of the sections below or skip some of them.
- Report title: The title of a business report sets out its aim or purpose. It may also include the writer’s name and date it was created or presented.
- The contents of the report: It is usual for lengthy business reports to have tables of content. These list the different chapters along with their headings and page numbers.
- Some reports need executive summaries: An effective summary provides in brief terms any relevant background or historical information about the report, sets out the problem(s) being investigated, and makes recommendations about possible solutions. The summary should also mention any limitations and/or assumptions made in the course of writing the paper.
- Introductory section: The business report structure requires an introduction section and it is here you provide detailed background information to explain the paper’s purpose. The introduction gives an idea of what will follow in the next chapters.
- Describe how information was gathered: Provide a detailed explanation of the method(s) used to collect information and mention the limitations of these method(s). You may also discuss what you did to overcome any limitations.
- Results or findings: When writing a business report, findings need to be corroborated with sufficient data to demonstrate you were thorough in the research you did. Also, consider including your personal observations, statistical information, consumer figures, and the opinions of industry experts to help justify any recommendations you make.
- Concluding section: Summarizes the present situation according to your findings and your own observations, and you may propose a course of actions for the future.
- List of references: Presented alphabetically, this should record all sources used to create your report.
- Appendix section: You may include appendices as the last section to bring together items of a similar nature. Here, you can include any supplementary and/or important information or materials referred to or discussed in the body of your report.
Some things to bear in mind when writing your report:
- Keep the voice consistent (e.g., passive or active voice)
- Make sure all facts, spelling, and grammar are accurate.
- Where a college or business place has its own templates or format for writing reports, use these.
In the event you need business report writing help because you find this task too complicated, contact ExclusivePapers.com – a reliable report writing service.
Reliable Assistance with Writing Tasks
When it comes to knowing how to write business reports, the writers at ExclusivePapers.com are unrivalled. Our experts can write fresh reports according to instructions or take up and complete an already in-progress writing project. Should you find writing tasks difficult, feel free to ask our experts to help. The reports we write are the finest quality, no matter what the type or complexity level. All our reports are properly structured and perfect in terms of grammar and content.
Our editors ensure that every paper is free of plagiarism and other errors. We check each text for signs of plagiarism using the most sophisticated detection systems. You can rest assured that your paper will be original. Our highest priority is delivering superior-quality papers and ensuring our customers are satisfied.
How to Order a Business Report
|1Place an order and provide detailed instructions|
|2Make a payment|
|3Get an order confirmation to your e-mail|
|4We will assign a skilled writer to your business report who you can chat with in case of questions|
|5Download your business report|
You will not regret cooperating with us – this we guarantee. Furthermore, our customers are offered free revisions in the event any paper needs improving or expanding. These revisions are offered for up to 2 days (for orders of 1 to 19 pages) past the delivery date and for up to 30 days (for orders of 20 pages and over). Original instructions should not be altered when requesting revisions.
How to Order
- Complete the form provided for order placement
Our order form is easy and quick. As well as critical information, mention anything else you think will help. Our writers and editing staff will use these instructions so it is important not to omit anything.
- Pay for your order
Our company accepts all the main credit and debit cards as well as PayPal. Once the order form is complete, you will be prompted to pay. All financial and personal data is safe with ExclusivePapers.com because security and confidentiality matter a lot to us. Upon receiving your payment, a writer will commence work.Want an expert to write a paper for you Talk to an operator now
- Your report gets proofread
The writing is just part of the process. The most expert writers can even be prone to the occasional typo, and it is our responsibility to proofread every document to ensure it is logical and that its style, spelling and grammar are perfect. We also test papers for possible plagiarism.
- Enjoy your completed report
When all writing and proofreading is complete, your report paper will be made available for downloading via your ExclusivePapers.com account. It will, of course, be sent to you on time.
Feel free to start a live chat session with our representatives in the event you have any further questions regarding our writing service.
- 300 words/page
- Papers written from scratch
- Up to date sources
- Fully referenced papers
- 100% Confidentiality
- Unique customer system
- 24/7/365 customer support
We Offer for Free
- FREE title page
- FREE bibliography page
- FREE revision option (refer to "Terms and Conditions")
- FREE delivery