If you are a law student, there is a good chance that you will need to know how to write a legal brief. Writing a legal case brief is an important exercise because it demonstrates that you understand all of the characteristics of a court case and are able to dissect them, including the parties involved, decisions made the various courts as the case proceeded through the appeals process, and the opinions made by the justices, including their reasoning.
What Do Legal Case Briefs Entail?
What exactly are law case briefs? These types of assignments are a detailed summary of a court case along with the student’s own reflection on whether a correct decision was rendered. Understanding the facts of a case, the arguments presented and the court’s decision are important because it will help you as a future lawyer. In particular, you might find yourself presenting a case in front of a court that is similar to other cases, which means you should understand the arguments and what decisions were made so that you will be able to anticipate arguments made by the other side and even anticipate how the judge might decide the case. Legal case briefs require a lot of research, especially on similar cases. In addition, you should thoroughly understand how the law was applied and why the judges made the decision that they did.
How to Organize Your Legal Case Brief
While there is no universal way to write a case brief, most of them nonetheless include the following parts.
- First, you should create a title page that includes the names of the parties who were involved in the case. You should also provide citations of the cases mentioned in your paper so that others will be able to find it themselves.
- Second, you should summarize the facts of the case. In particular, provide some background on how the case came about.
- Third, discuss which relevant case law applies. Since the US justice system places great importance on legal precedents, many cases are made based on the outcome of previous cases. Devote at least one paragraph to each of the cases that you bring up.
- Fourth, discuss the legal arguments brought up by each party. Dedicate one paragraph to summarizing each of the parties involved in the case.
- Fifth, summary the decision made by the court, including any concurrent and/or dissenting opinions. Analyze the case in terms of how they reached their decision and explain why you agree or disagree. This will be especially important when leading the classroom discussion on the case since you will want your classmates to offer their input on the case.
How to Order a Case Brief
|1Place an order and provide detailed instructions|
|2Make a payment|
|3Get an order confirmation to your e-mail|
|4We will assign a skilled writer to your case brief who you can chat with in case of questions|
|5Download your case brief|
If you are struggling with your case brief assignments or simple lack the time, the best solution is to order custom written legal case briefs from ExclusivePapers.com. We can put you in touch with a case brief writer who has the relevant skills and background to make your case brief look professional. They will summarize the facts of the case, provide analysis, and even do background research on related cases. Your custom written legal case briefs will be exactly that: created just for you based on your requirements. When you buy case briefs online using our services, you can have confidence in knowing that your writer has a sharp legal mind and can write the case brief on any court case.
Why Choose ExclusivePapers.com
At ExclusivePapers.com, we believe in doing things the right way. This means delivering made from scratch papers just for you. Here are just a few reasons why you should order from us:
- Our customer support team is available 24/7 to answer your questions and assist in any way possible.
- Our papers are guaranteed to be free of plagiarism. We do not cut corners and copy and paste text from other sources. In fact, we can even provide you with a plagiarism report at no charge!
- We never resell our papers. Every order that we write is for that customer only.
- We provide the most affordable services on the market without sacrificing on quality.
- Strict confidentiality policy. We never share our customers’ information with third parties. Nobody will ever know that we completed your homework. Not your professor, not your college/university and definitely not your classmates.
Get a price quote:
When you need high quality, plagiarism-free work that is always delivered on time, ExclusivePapers.com is the place to turn. Our goal is to help you improve your grades and free up your time to focus on more important things. So why not take advantage of what we have to offer?
How to Purchase Our Services
- Visit our ordering page and fill out your assignment requirements.
- Make a payment. We use only the most secure payment methods including credit cards and PayPal.
- We match up your paper with the most qualified writer, one whom you can communicate with from start to finish.
- When the paper is done, our quality assurance team checks it for grammar mistakes and we scan it through our plagiarism detection software.
- Once the deadline expires, it becomes available to download from your account.
Earn 10% from all orders made by people you bring!
Your people also get 17% discount for their first order.
At ExclusivePapers.com, we understand the importance of getting good grades in law school. Law school is difficult and tuition is expensive, which is why we want to do everything to increase your chances of graduating. We are a trustworthy custom writing service that has spent years developing a solid reputation for helping students just like you when you need academic help the most. So why not make a great investment in your future by ordering custom case brief writing courtesy of our legal writing specialists. We are confident that you will not regret it!
Why Choose Us:
- Quality research and writing
- 24/7/365 Live support
- MA, BA, and PhD degree writers
- 100% Confidentiality
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- 100% Authenticity