According to the paper, global warming is described as the general increase in earth’s surface air and temperatures in the oceans. The main cause of global warming is said to be human activities e.g. greenhouse gasses emissions. The atmospheric gases which exist and keep our planets warm and also preventing warmer air from leaving the earth are both enhanced by the industrial processes. Human activities such as deforestation and burning fossils fuels increases, the greenhouse gases such as Carbon dioxide are also released into the air.
Buy Summary on Global Warming essay paper online
Also the paper talks about the effects caused by the global warming to the environment and the human beings. The environment acquires new shape and results in obvious effects such as economic trouble, population risk and ocean acidification. Finally, it concludes stating that, the change of climate affects or also changes everything from natural habitats of the wildlife to culture and region sustainability.
Related Free Environment Essays
- Innovation Ecology
- Compulsory Land Acquisition
- How Storm-water Infiltration Planters is an Abatement Vehicle for Abating Storm-water Runoff and Pollutants
- Preserving and Restoring the Environment: The Christian Way
- Dangerous and Natural Energy
- Earthquake Preparedness in Los Angeles
- Population and the Environment
- Exploitation of Water
- Save the Planet
Most popular orders