PricewaterhouseCoopers is an auditing firm, with headquarters in London, UK and 158 branches all over the world. PricewaterhouseCoopers offers the best deals and services in areas concerning audit, and assurance, legal, human resources, consulting and middle market and human resource tax. When seeking employees, there are specific qualities that the organization look for before hiring a potential and qualified candidate. Ethically PricewaterhouseCoopers seeks employees who are honest and possess moral and integral values, in addition to moral values, an employee with reliable and multi tasking skills has an added advantage. Being an international brand PricewaterhouseCoopers hires flexible employees willing to locate from their current residential places to various parts of the world. PricewaterhouseCoopers hires professionals in a variety of fields such as law, finance and human resource (LLP, 2010). In order to acquire the ideal professionals that it seeks, it is a wise move if the organization places its advertisement in professional websites that potential candidates can access. Moreover, the organization should conduct a brief research on an employee’s history as a confirmatory.
Currently the company requires and IT manager in charge of managing its diverse network links. Moreover, the IT manager ensures that the systems are running properly and that the company does not incur any data loss. Below is an advertisement for the opening of this position.
- Maintain system landscape changes and enhancements that correspond to policies and rules of the organization.
- Perform a significant role in the implementation and running of IT related projects.
- Ensure that the organization system has a back up storage aligning to security and contingency that guarantees continuity in the available existing business systems.
- Liaise with other technical service providers to ensure availability of systems at all costs.
- A candidate requires a degree in information technology or a related field equivalent.
- Seven (7) years job experience in system management.
- Knowledge and creativity in managing system networks.
- Experience in installing new system networks and migrations to enhanced networks.
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Good customer service skill is mandatory.
Ability to finish projects under minimum supervision.