General Electric Company (GE) is a U.S. diversified corporation in financial as well as technology services. The company’s services and products range from industrial products, consumer and business financing products, medical imaging, to household, water processing, power generation appliances as well as aircraft engines. It’s a multinational organization which serves clientele in over 100 countries and its segments consist of GE capital, Business and Home solutions, transportation, healthcare, aviation, and energy infrastructure (General Electric Co., n.d.).
Buy General Electric Company essay paper online
The company’s shares have been on the rise for the past five years and therefore based on the estimates shown in the spreadsheet, clients should freely buy the GE stocks since the growth rate in the next five years would be 12.53%.
Related Free Economics Essays
- Bond Demand and Supply
- A Dangerous Business Revisited
- Flexibility in a Dynamic Business Environment
- Research in Motion
- “Fiscal Cliff Issue” and Its Effects on Local Government
- Succession Management
- Supply and Demand Concepts
- Organization Strategic Objectives
- Downsizing and Layoffs & Organization Strategic Objectives
- Funding Case Management. Service vs. Reimbursement Startegy