A business plan is essential for good business operation. It enables an entrepreneur to obtain financial services for a start-up or expanding of business. A business plan describes business structure and management. However, this business plan will be focusing on services and products offered. It will also explain the quality of these services and products in the market.
Buy Business Plan Writing essay paper online
Basic Information for the Service and Equipment Description Service It Specifically Provides
The Ebenezer Safe Distributor will be a sole proprietorship business owned by Dr. James Melly. Its main service will be distributing dental equipment imported from recognized manufacturing companies to hospitals and clinics within its area of operation. This will target both private and public health care facilities.
The Ebenezer Safe Distributor will endeavor to be a reliable and timely deliverer of orders to its clients. This will be achieved by outsourcing of supplementary transport services to enhance its efficiency. It will also carry out marketing and advertisement activities to identify markets and have a competitive edge above other competitors.
Why This Service Is Different and/or Special
TESD services will be designed to compete evenly in the health care industry. This will be achieved by focusing on its objectives as follows:
- Online marketing and sales from the business website to be created.
- Discount offer to health care facilities located in remote areas with aim of reducing their cost of services hence offering affordable prices to low income clients.
- Clients will be able to make orders online and enjoy delivery within 24 hours.
- It will offer training on the use of newly manufactured dental equipment to its customers and also public education on dental health.
- Outsourcing of additional transport services for efficient and timely delivery.
The Ebenezer Safe Distributor services will be special in the market. This will be achieved by the following activities:
- Organizing of field campaigns where education of public in regard to harms of an authorized dental practioner will be done.
- It will sponsor three dental operations annually to the low income group in its bid to promote dental heath care.
- Partner with foreign international health organizations to provide health care services in remote and unexploited areas and markets within the country.
The Specific Use of Equipments Supplied
Equipment imported and supplied will be of various uses in dental health care services. These will include:
- Tooth extraction and cavity filling services.
- Tooth cleaning
- Root canal treatment
Why These Equipments Are Different and/or Special.
Ebenezer Safe Distributors will endeavor to offer different and special products to its clients. This will be as a result of following activities:
- Supply imported dental equipment from the world recognized manufactures based in Japan, Netherlands and Srilanka.
- Equipments supplied will be used in remote areas and conditions, since they are manufactured using modern technology.
- Equipments will be easy to transport due to good packaging by the manufacturers.
Since TESD is a distributor in dental equipment, the personnel employed should match the market demands. Employees should be trained in the following areas:
- Sales and marketing in the international market.
- Dental instrumentation and management of theatre.
A business plan is critical for a good business operation. It enables an entrepreneur to obtain financial services for a start-up or expanding business. Business plan portrays the structure as well the management style of a business. It also enables the business operators to project the actual costs in business as well as outsourcing for funds. Without a business plan, it is very easy for all the business operations to be stalled. However, this business plan will be focusing on services and products offered. It will also explain the quality of these services and products in the market.
Related Free Analytical Essays
- Starbuck Corporation: Creating Customer Value and Profitability
- Hospitality Management
- Document Analysis - Introduction to Teaching
- WI Discussion
- Critical Thinking Issue
- Financial Statements and Capital Budgeting
- Airport planning and management transportation
- Cultural values and global integration
- Cardinal Health Inc. Case Analysis
- Three Methods of Analysis